Leo & Mona Læsesjov (Reading Fun)
Leo & Mona is a couple of curious kids, who love to experiment and learn new things. In this game they play with sounds, letters and words, and it’s both fun and educational.
- Pull drawings apart and discover the word, letters and sounds behind the picture
- Figure out what the grown-ups are blabbering about in the Talk Nonsense Game
- Fly across the night sky and build words
- Make words from dangling letters in the Dangling Game
Leo & Mona Reading Fun is based on international research in acquisition and development of basic reading and spelling skills. A critical milestone in the early development of reading skills, is to establish a thorough understanding of letter-to-sound-correspondence, and to be able to read and spell simple structure words.
Leo & Mona Reading Fun supports the new reader and speller in many ways:
- A supplement learning tool for teaching reading and spelling in the classroom
- A contribution to the necessary training on how to read and spell simple structure words
- Diverse exercises which in a fun way offer the opportunity for ample repetitions
- A motivational element in the training it takes to become a confident reader and speller
The game is created by Cape Copenhagen, Karina Bek and Trine Nobelius. The game is financed by Tips- & lottomidlerne and Professionshøjskolen UCC.
Please note that Leo & Mona Læsesjov is only available in Danish at the moment.