We’re hiring a Technical Artist to contribute to all of our productions, for clients as well as in-house projects. You will be working as the link between art direction and implementation, taking concept art to working implementation in collaboration with artists and programmers.
We expect you to:
- Have great knowledge of Unity, and the capacity to help colleagues
- Be able to write shaders for unity in Cg
- Understand productions from both artists and programmers point of view
- Have knowledge of optimization of both 2D and 3D games
- Have hands-on 3D graphics experience
- Have rigging experience in 3DS max and/or Maya (Blender is a plus)
- Have programming experience (C#, C++)
- Have a good understanding of mobile platforms
- Be self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Have proficiency with popular bug tracking software
- Have an interest in maintaining a full life outside of work
Cape offers great working conditions in a cosy atmosphere in central Copenhagen, in a positive collaboration with highly skilled colleagues, oozing experience, kindness and respect.
We are working on a daily basis on a wide range of exciting projects for end-users, as well as prototypes at the edge of the possible, for domestic and international clients. Besides this we have a range of wildly different in-house projects in various stages of production.
Read more about Cape at http://www.cape.net/about
How to Apply
Send a short and clear application and a CV (in English, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is obviously mandatory to include a link to your portfolio or some other convenient way to show us your best previous work