UPDATE: Position Filled!
Our QA Manager has grown into a Producer role, so now we're looking for a QA Manager/Lead QA to oversee all testing for all projects in Cape. From coordinating External QA teams to building both IOS and Android versions for all project.
Your day to day responsibilities are to
- Manage internal and external QA Teams across multiple mobile projects in development.
- Coordinate build delivery to clients and external QA, provisioning, and build archives.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Design and develop comprehensive test strategy, test plan, and test cases.
- Provide QA signoff on products prior to release.
- Conduct QA Status On all projects with the production team
- Assist with hands-on testing of games for general bugs, ease of use, consistency, quality, and compatibility.
- Manage multiple bug databases, reviewing and assigning bugs daily.
- Oversee product quality and provide daily reports to Production, working with them to align on business and content needs.
- Conduct Vendor negotiations, scheduling test coverage with external teams as needed.
We expect you to
- Have a good understanding of mobile platforms.
- Be self-motivated, solution-oriented, and able to delegate effectively
- Respond effectively to multiple frequently changing priorities and requirements.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have proficiency with popular bug tracking software.
- Have an interest in maintaining a full life outside of work.
If you are experienced with Unity you score bonus points.
Cape offers great working conditions in a cosy atmosphere in central Copenhagen, in a positive collaboration with highly skilled colleagues, oozing experience, kindness and respect.
We are working on a daily basis on a wide range of exciting projects for end-users, as well as prototypes at the edge of the possible, for domestic and international clients. Besides this we have a range of wildly different in-house projects in various stages of production.
Read more about Cape at http://www.cape.net/about
How to Apply
Send a short and clear application and a CV (in English, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is obviously mandatory to include a link to your portfolio or some other convenient way to show us your best previous work.