NOTE: Position filled!
Cape is looking for a versatile (digital) UI/UX/graphic designer with clear ideas of good design solutions and the skills to deliver them consistently, no matter the audience, the product or the client.
You will produce UI and - to some extent - UX design for both our in-house and client productions, spanning from preschool kids’ games to artsy console games from the heart. You will also be charged with the responsibility to raise Cape’s visual identity and overall communication, both on and off-line.
You are ridiculously responsible, structured, an easy learner and a good communicator, mastering a clear, positive and friendly tone in both your design work and in speech and writing (english and preferably Danish). And you are of course a great human being who is a pleasure to be around.
- You can deliver outstanding design focussing on the end-users’ overall experience
- You can grab a raw idea and an abstract goal, and join the two in a valuable solution
- Besides UI/UX you have strong skills in identity and typography
- You have a relevant design education
- You have some years of professional experience
- You are fluent in the usual software
- You have an interest in games and a good understanding of games as a medium
- You have an interest in maintaining a full life outside of work
If you are experienced with Unity or other ways of making apps and games for iOS/Android you score bonus points.
Cape offers great working conditions in a cosy atmosphere in central Copenhagen, in a positive collaboration with highly skilled colleagues, oozing experience, kindness and respect.
We are working on a daily basis on a wide range of exciting projects for end-users, as well as prototypes at the edge of the possible, for domestic and international clients. Besides this we have a range of wildly different in-house projects in various stages of production.
Read more about Cape at http://www.cape.net/about
How to Apply
Send a short and clear application and a CV (Danish or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is obviously mandatory to include a link to your portfolio or some other convenient way to show us your best previous work.